A market momentum measuring method used with other indicators to confirm bullish and bearish trends … Read more
The Howey Test
The Howey Test refers to the U.S. Supreme Court case for determining whether a transaction … Read more
Failing Crypto Products & Trust
Excerpts from a Marty Bent article:
Soon after releasing bitcoin version 0.1 in 2009, Satoshi … Read more
- The freedom to transact: Third parties cannot prevent you from sending or receiving assets.
Issues With DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
A synopsis of: https://blockgeeks.com/is-defi-dead/
Decentralized applications and protocols created on blockchain technology facilitate open, trustless, … Read more
Debt Securities and Equity Securities
- Stocks are also referred to as equities.
- Equity securities (e.g., common stocks)
- Fixed income investments,
Financial Trading Instruments
A mutual fund is an investment company that takes money from many investors … Read more
Legging in refers to the act of entering multiple individual positions that combine to … Read more
Trading And Investment Links
Crypto and Financial Terms
- TVL: Total value of assets locked.
- Salt: Salts are used to safeguard passwords in