- Vested tokens are locked up in a smart contract and are not accessible to anyone
Failing Crypto Products & Trust
Excerpts from a Marty Bent article:
Soon after releasing bitcoin version 0.1 in 2009, Satoshi … Read more
- The freedom to transact: Third parties cannot prevent you from sending or receiving assets.
Issues With DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
A synopsis of: https://blockgeeks.com/is-defi-dead/
Decentralized applications and protocols created on blockchain technology facilitate open, trustless, … Read more
Debt Securities and Equity Securities
- Stocks are also referred to as equities.
- Equity securities (e.g., common stocks)
- Fixed income investments,
Legging in refers to the act of entering multiple individual positions that combine to … Read more
Traditional Retirement Investing Terms and Concepts
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) can entail risks similar to direct stock ownership, including market, sector, and … Read more