Last Updated on July 28, 2022
US Stablecoin Bill Pushed to After August Recess:
Nigerians Rush to Buy Bitcoin Amid Economy Collapse:
Crypto Exchange Kraken Reportedly Under Investigations For Sanctions Breach:
The crypto exchange has been suspected of violating U.S sanctions by allowing users in Iran to trade cryptocurrencies.
Asia’s Largest Web3 Event TOKEN2049:
Crypto Markets Add $100 Billion Following the Fed’s 75 BPS Rate Hike:
Polygon (MATIC) price soared 233% in one month, what brought it out of the bear market?
Polygon’s most compelling features.
- Scalability: Polygon has specialized Wasm execution environments, customized blockchains, and scalable consensus algorithms. As a result, shorter transaction speeds and lower gas fees benefit both developers and participants.
- Ethereum compatibility: Because of its lead in the industry, established tech stack, tools, languages, standards, and corporate acceptance, Polygon has interoperability with Ethereum and other blockchain networks for exchanging arbitrary messages.
- Modular design: Polygon’s modularity allows for customization, upgradeability, reduced time-to-market, and community cooperation.Developers can establish preset blockchain networks through Polygon with qualities specific to their needs. With community participation, there is a growing collection of modules for developing custom networks that enable great customizability, extensibility, upgradeability, and a quick access to the market.
- Interoperability: Polygon processes transactions off-chain before confirming them on Ethereum, using a technology called Plasma. Polygon is intended to be a complete framework for the development of interoperable blockchains. It comes with built-in support for arbitrary message passing (tokens, contract calls, and so on), allowing it to connect to external systems.
- User Experience: Polygon requires no protocol knowledge, token deposits, or approvals. Its modular design also makes it simple to create customized solutions or add new features. It also features low transaction costs (about 10,000 times lower per transaction than Ethereum) and fast transaction speeds (up to 7,000 tx/s).